ss_blog_claim=ded1032afe4804d8c786343d92d4da42 Low Carb Weigh Of Life: Buy Bulk Jelly Beans

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Buy Bulk Jelly Beans

Do you love jelly beans but you don't like the mixed bags that you get at the drug store? If so, you definitely need to check out this site. Last night, I went to a Friday the 13th party at my friends house and one of the girls brought over this huge bag of jelly beans. Normally you see the mixed bag variety, but with her being Hawaiian she is really into coconut and fruity things so she only had 3 different variety. She had the rootbeer for her husband, the blue Hawaiian and a coconut one. They were oh so yummy but I loved the rootbeer ones. I have never really been a huge fan of jelly beans but I think it's because I have always just bought the assorted ones and never been truly happy with any of the flavors. My solution to that is to buy Bulk Jelly Beans. Jelly Beans

Oh! Nuts offers a wide selection of Nuts, Candies, and Chocolates so for those of you who are the low carb diet, you can check out their nut selection. They have over 2,000 items in their online store and they offer wholesale pricing for bulk purchases. As a special side note, All of the nut, candy, chocolate, and gift items are kosher under rabbinical supervision.

No comments: