ss_blog_claim=ded1032afe4804d8c786343d92d4da42 Low Carb Weigh Of Life: I'm back...

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I'm back...

It's been a few days since my last low carb post, but I have been sick with a terrible cold and I just can't seem to get rid of it. Anyway, just to update everyone. My dad is in town helping to do some repairs on my house. He will be here until after Thanksgiving, and then my mom and brother will be driving down this Friday to spend next week with me. Thanksgiving is coming up quick, so Christmas is just flying up on us. When I was on Kimkins, I had a goal of losing 100 pounds by Christmas but that went out the window with all of the health concerns. My new goal is to lose 20 pounds by Christmas. I think that I can do this, if I dedicate at least 30 minutes a day to exercise. The weather in Florida is beautiful right now so I have no excuse to get out and walk. Til next time...

No comments: