ss_blog_claim=ded1032afe4804d8c786343d92d4da42 Low Carb Weigh Of Life: Professional Answering Service for Small Business

Monday, October 27, 2008

Professional Answering Service for Small Business

For small companies, an Answering Service may be a less expensive option to hiring office personnel. If your office is simply receiving phone calls and not personal visits from clients, then you may want to look into this as an effective alternative.

Since 1991, MAP Communications has been the industry leader for providing quality Answering Services and enhanced call center solutions. If you customers expect a high level of personalization as well as a a clear presentation of the facts, then MAP Communications may be the choice for you.

I am in the process of starting my own business, and I was a little worried about being seen as a one-woman show and that may prohibit me from getting some of those big contracts that I will need to survive. One of the alternatives that I am considering is an Answering Service because it is so much more personal than all calls going to a voice mail or cell phone. My competition has offices full of personnel and with me just starting out, I will not be able to afford that for quite some time. However, if I can just a couple of contracts under my belt I may be able to afford an answering service to offer my customers a more personal touch.

No comments: