ss_blog_claim=ded1032afe4804d8c786343d92d4da42 Low Carb Weigh Of Life: Exercise in 2009

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Exercise in 2009

I noticed on yahoo today, one of the most searched celebrities was Jillian Michaels. When I think of exercise and fitness celebrities, she is definitely one of the ones that I think of. She has numerous fitness dvd's and is also a spokesman for an incline machine that is made by Nordictrack. According to Jillian, an incline workout can burn 3-5 times the amount of calories than walking on level ground. That is encouraging to me, to think that I could burn that many more calories with simply by raising the incline by 25%.

One of the other well known fitness celebrities that I think about is Tony Little who sells the Gazelle. That is probably my favorite machine because of the low impact workout. I have a Gazelle Edge and I love it. It is so easy to use and the workout doesn't really feel like much of a workout until you are done and then you can feel it in your muscles.

Since my goal for 2009 is to finally get into shape I will be working out on a variety of exercise equipment including treadmills, bikes, rowers, and steppers as well as using multi-gyms and weights. With a mix of cardio and strength training, I am sure to see results. North Shore Health & Fitness offers a variety of equipment with easy payment options including Rent with the Option to Buy and Buy with the Option to Exchange.

No comments: