ss_blog_claim=ded1032afe4804d8c786343d92d4da42 Low Carb Weigh Of Life: What diet will you be doing in 2009?

Monday, December 22, 2008

What diet will you be doing in 2009?

Will you be dieting in 2009? I am currently on the search for a weight loss plan that will enable to lose my excess weight in a reasonable amount of time and will allow me to do it easily and inexpensively. There has to be something out there for me but there are so many different diets out there, that it gets a little overwhelming after a while. With the low carb diets such as Atkins, Carbohydrate Addicts and South Beach, just the low car option becomes confusing. Then you take the low calorie diet plans such as Weight Watchers and Jenny Craig and that only adds to the confusion. The fad diets, such as the 3 day diet and the Soup Diet, are just that although I have had luck with the 3 day diet in the past. The bad part is that once you take it off, it usually comes back easier than it went off.

I am obviously a big fan of Biggest Loser and I really feel that this might be the best option for me. Not only do they focus on low calorie and low fat, but they do try to restrict bad carbs which for me is the best choice. I have discovered that when I eat bad carbs, I hold excess water and I have some of the symptoms of diabetes.

What about you? What diets are you trying and what successes are you having? I am one that likes to read reviews on diets before trying them and use those reviews to weed out the ones with best potential. If you like to read reviews as well, DietsIn Review.com has over 600 diet that have been reviewed by users.

No comments: