ss_blog_claim=ded1032afe4804d8c786343d92d4da42 Low Carb Weigh Of Life: Week 2 and Down 15lbs

Monday, May 9, 2011

Week 2 and Down 15lbs

I cannot believe how easy this has been to lose these first 15 pounds. My cravings are gone, I am drinking more water than I ever have in my life and my friends are commenting about my weight loss. While 15lbs may not seem like a lot to you, to me it is great because I have been struggling with losing this weight for about 5 years now. The HCG diet is very extreme and is a last resort option for me. However, with that said I can really feel it working. I have friends that have tried this diet and it worked for them so after hearing Dr. Oz give his blessing, I decided to give it a try. I couldn't be happier. A couple of things that are making it easier for me are my 2pm Hot Tea and Fruit breaks, meal preparation the night before work, and meal preparation in advance of events where I think there may be food that I cannot eat. I take a cooler to have in the car if there is any question. For me, preparation has been the key to making this work.

No comments: