ss_blog_claim=ded1032afe4804d8c786343d92d4da42 Low Carb Weigh Of Life: Great options for going out to dinner...

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Great options for going out to dinner...

Has everyone noticed that most of the restaurants now have nutritional kids meals? I have been ordering out quite a lot lately because I have been so busy with work, but I've been ordering from the kids menu. Most of them range from $3.00-$4.00 and almost always include a kid size drink. If you look at the portion size, the meat is almost always 2-3 oz and the sides are about 1/2 of the regular size. It's actually quite perfect for dieters.

Yesterday, I had Boston Maket turkey with creamed spinach and mixed veggies($3.19) and today I had Chili's Grilled Chicken Platter with broccoli($4.22). Both of these are kids meals and are very low in calories, fat and carbs. It sure beats a Chicken Sandwich minus the bun from Wendy's at a cost of $3.51.

No comments: