ss_blog_claim=ded1032afe4804d8c786343d92d4da42 Low Carb Weigh Of Life: Progress Update

Friday, August 24, 2007

Progress Update

Ok, I've been really busy with work and everything lately so I haven't had much time to post my latest update. I cheated twice in the last 10 days, simply because my stress level has been so high that I have found myself craving comfort food. For me, burritos are comfort food so one day I had a Bean Burrito with RICE from Tiajuana Flats. When I got home and counted up the fat and carbs, I couldn't believe what I had done. Then on Tuesday, I had a mixture of stress and pms so I succumbed to General Tso's chicken from my favorite Chinese Restaurant. I think I am over the cravings now, and am ready to get back on board. All in all, I didn't really do that bad even with the cravings. I am now down a total of 35 pounds, and I am getting comments every day at work about how much I've lost. When I hit the 30 pound mark on Saturday, I went and got my hair cut and colored so I am starting to feel like a whole new person. I promise pictures are on the way.

No comments: