ss_blog_claim=ded1032afe4804d8c786343d92d4da42 Low Carb Weigh Of Life: 2 week slowdown

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

2 week slowdown

This has been a tough week. My weight loss is nothing like last week. I have to shop, but I haven't had time to go to the store so that leaves very limited menu choices. I haven't exercised all week and it's just going to get worse. I have lost a little, but for some reason I can't stay away from the CarbSmart Ice Cream bars. I had two of them last night!!! Granted they were only 5 carbs each, but I had lots of carbs yesterday in my lunch because I had Olive Garden Salad, broccoli, and asparagus in addition to the Chicken Spiedini. They were all good carbs but it still adds up. I'm hoping that if I drink lots of water today, that I will be able to make up for some of that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just sending you some strength to get back to it!
Best,
Stephen