ss_blog_claim=ded1032afe4804d8c786343d92d4da42 Low Carb Weigh Of Life: 25 Pounds Lost...

Monday, July 30, 2007

25 Pounds Lost...

It's official, it's been exactly 1 month and 3 days since I have been on the diet with no cheats and I have now lost exactly 25 pounds. I just truly can't believe how easy it has been. I still feel like I can go out with my friends and enjoy dinner and a couple of lite beers, and not feel like I cheated. I took a picture at work today and because I am wearing an all black suit you can't really see a big difference, but I will try to take another one tomorrow. My pants are definitely looser, I had to go to Wal-green's last night and left without putting my belt on so I was constantly hitching up my pants the entire time that I was in the store. It was totally annoying, but so worth it.

I will update with new progress pics tomorrow.

No comments: