ss_blog_claim=ded1032afe4804d8c786343d92d4da42 Low Carb Weigh Of Life: Day Nine of My Weight Loss Journey

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Day Nine of My Weight Loss Journey

I have been using FitDay to log in all of my food and activity since I started, and I wanted to post a link to my journal so that you can see the types of food and calorie counts that I eating.

http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=sunegrl

I started on K/E today, which is a much lower carb than Kimkins. I wanted to try to speed up my weight loss even though I am still losing at least a pound a day on Kimkins.

One of the things that I found out today was that there are these great Sugar Free Popsicles that have only 4 carbs. If you really start craving something sweet, you can eat one of them and they kill the craving.

No comments: