ss_blog_claim=ded1032afe4804d8c786343d92d4da42 Low Carb Weigh Of Life: 3 weeks down and 17 pounds lost

Sunday, July 15, 2007

3 weeks down and 17 pounds lost

My weight loss is going really good. I hit a bit of a stall this week, due in part to what Kimkins members refer to as the need for a big whoosh. It seems that the fat has to have time to break down before it can be removed. Well, this morning the scale finally moved again and I couldn't be happier. With 17 pounds gone, I feel better and my clothes fit looser.

Last week, I decided that I was going to try to get active and start walking at least 4 times a week. I went out and bought some new Nike Shox tennis shoes, they are very expensive but obviously worth the price. I have always been a Nike girl, so when I went to the store I had my Nike Air on and I tried the two shoes side by side. There is a huge difference, and the Nike Shox actually made me feel like I have a bounce in my step.

I have really been experimenting with some of the recipes in Recipe Box, and found that some of the things are so easy to do and taste delicious. I love the Egg Muffins.

Well, I will update later in the week. I will probably be taking some new pics this week, so I can't wait to see the results.

No comments: