ss_blog_claim=ded1032afe4804d8c786343d92d4da42 Low Carb Weigh Of Life: Missing: 20 Pounds and 1 Dress Size YEAH!

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Missing: 20 Pounds and 1 Dress Size YEAH!


I finally broke through to my 20 pound mini goal and in the process went down one whole dress size. All of my friends and co-workers are commenting every day on the changes. It's truly a great feeling. I wanted to share my favorite recipe with you. I have made the egg muffins several times since starting the diet and they are truly a great item for snacking. The ones I made yesterday had a little bit of bacon in them. Yummy.

Egg Muffin
Description: These keep well in the fridge, and are great on the go. Anything you add will increase calories/carbs/fats, depending on what you add.
Instructions: Preheat oven to 350. Scramble 12 eggs in a large bowl. Add salt & pepper to taste. Pour into a greased muffin cup, filling about 3/4 full. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Makes 18 muffins.
Notes: 75 calories, 1 carb, 4 gm Protein, 116 mg Sodium, and 135 mg Cholesterol per serving. High in Vitamin A, and B Complex

Enjoy!

No comments: