ss_blog_claim=ded1032afe4804d8c786343d92d4da42 Low Carb Weigh Of Life: Holiday Inn Express is adding more low carb items to their Express Start Breakfast.

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Holiday Inn Express is adding more low carb items to their Express Start Breakfast.

As many of you know, I manage a Holiday Inn Express in Florida. As the Holiday Inn Express brand continues to grow in popularity, they are modifying the breakfast bar to meet the guest needs whether it be low carb, low fat or low sugar. A couple of changes that they are making is the mandatory addition of bacon and sausage as well as egg and cheese omelets and scrambled eggs. This is great news for low carb dieters who are on the go! This does not affect my hotel too much because I was already serving bacon along with the egg and cheese omelets, but it's nice to know that when I travel for business I won't have to worry about what I can eat. There are many other great changes that will be coming along with the refresh, but I really wanted to let everyone know about the low carb items that are being added.

Til next time.

No comments: