ss_blog_claim=ded1032afe4804d8c786343d92d4da42 Low Carb Weigh Of Life: I lost 3 pounds this week!

Saturday, December 1, 2007

I lost 3 pounds this week!

Even though I have been crazy busy at work, I have been really dedicated this week and have been taking my lunch every day. I guess it really paid off to plan ahead because I ended up losing three pounds this week. I think for me that is one of my biggest problems with dieting and weight loss. If I don't plan ahead, I eat whatever is easiest and it's usually fast food. The town that I work in doesn't have much variety as far as restaurants go, so if I don't bring my lunch about the only quick and healthy thing that I can eat is Wendy's chicken or a salad. Even the salads out at most places are so high in calories that I try to stay away from them. Also, I don't know why but when I eat salads, I tend to find myself craving carbs so I usually stick with the chicken from Wendy's. Anyway, now that I'm back on track I'm planning my meals out for next week. I'll be sure to let you know how things go.

No comments: