ss_blog_claim=ded1032afe4804d8c786343d92d4da42 Low Carb Weigh Of Life: So far, so good.

Sunday, December 9, 2007

So far, so good.

This week, I continued to lose weight. I am down another 2.50 pounds, and my pants are definitely looser. My goal was to lose 20 pounds by Christmas and I'm not sure if I'm going to make that goal or not, but I'm certainly trying. The last couple of days I have been surprisingly good for a weekend, I guess I'm trying to get motivated to stay on plan for the Holidays. I am going to a Holiday party this week, and I'm a little nervous about the menu. I know they are going to have a buffet, but usually when I hear buffet I think bad, bad, bad. I am going to try to stick to meats and veggies and little to no carbs, but I'm worried that even the veggies will have hidden carbs. It seems that during the holiday people tend to add extras to the regular vegetable dishes to dress them up for the holidays. Next weekend, we are having game night at my friend Chantelle's so I hope to have an update picture.

Til next time.

No comments: