ss_blog_claim=ded1032afe4804d8c786343d92d4da42 Low Carb Weigh Of Life: Day Five of My Weight Loss Journey

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Day Five of My Weight Loss Journey

When I started this diet, I heard that your appetite really decreases. Well, I didn't really think that could happen with me, because I can really eat. However, when I woke up this morning I had my usual glass of Arizona Green Tea and then headed off to work after packing my lunch. Around 10:30, I had a boiled egg and then got busy working on a project. Before I knew it, it was after 1:00 so I ran some errands and then when came back to work I decided it was time to eat my lunch. Today, I had about a cup of tuna salad and a snack size sugar free jello. By 4:00pm, I had only had about 400 calories, so I decided to splurge a little tonight so I stopped off at the grocery store to get a top sirloin to cook on My Lean Mean Grilling Machine. While, I was in there I found these low carb fudge bars by Breyers, so I picked some of them up for later. Anyway, it's now after 7:00 and I've had 999 calories and 9 carbs. I can't believe I'm actually doing it.

No comments: