ss_blog_claim=ded1032afe4804d8c786343d92d4da42 Low Carb Weigh Of Life: Day Two of My Weight Loss Journey

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Day Two of My Weight Loss Journey

Well, last night I calculated my Body Mass Index, and of course it showed that I was in the Obese range, but I was shocked to learn that I have a BMI of 40. That's very scary to me because I know that people who are that obese can have health issues such as heart problems and diabetes later in life.

Today, I have been cooking up some items for the work week. So far I have made deviled eggs, turkey burgers and this great seafood bisque that I found on the Kimkins website. It originally said that it was 10 carbs because it had some veggies in it, so I simply added some additional seafood such as crab meat, and scallops and removed the California Blend Veggies. I think I have it down to approximately 3 carbs per serving. Yummy!

Well, if anyone is considering doing this diet along with me, I would love to hear from you.

No comments: