ss_blog_claim=ded1032afe4804d8c786343d92d4da42 Low Carb Weigh Of Life: Things I did differently this week...

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Things I did differently this week...

Well, this week I tried to focus more on cooking at home and dining out less. I think it helped, because I started losing again. I added EAS Chocolate Shakes and Mission Whole Wheat Tortillas into my diet and I think that both of those have helped me significantly. The shakes really helped me to lose my chocolate craving, so I am grateful for that. Well, this week I will continue with the chocolate shakes and cooking at home and hopefully by the end of the week I will be down at least 4 pounds. Next week the 4-H fair begins and I will be required to work a booth to represent my hotel. This will make following the diet really hard, but I am sure that if I plan ahead that I will succeed. Wish me luck!

No comments: