ss_blog_claim=ded1032afe4804d8c786343d92d4da42 Low Carb Weigh Of Life: Who is watching The Biggest Loser?

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Who is watching The Biggest Loser?

I was wondering who is watching The Biggest Loser? I have not watched it before this year, but now that I'm trying to lose weight I'm really interested in seeing other people do it. Here is the lowdown on The Biggest Loser Diet and Exercise Plan.

The Biggest Loser Diet -
Find Out How Biggest Loser's Kai
Lost 118 Pounds! Start this Diet Now

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't watched it but I was going to this week because the commercial said something about a guy who gained 17 or so pounds on purpose. Why on earth would he do that?? But then I forgot, I was so annoyed! Is it worth watching? Goodness knows I could stand to lose a few lol