ss_blog_claim=ded1032afe4804d8c786343d92d4da42 Low Carb Weigh Of Life: Dining Out While Losing Weight

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Dining Out While Losing Weight

Dining Out while losing weight is difficult but it can be done. I will give you a couple of options that are working for me. As always, remember your portion controls and remember to keep those bad carbs away from the table.

Red Lobster-Wood Fire Grill Chicken, Shrimp, and Scallops 580 calories, 10grams of fat, and 58 carbs. Skip the rice pilaf and that will get rid of 180 calories and 34 grams of fat. I always eat mine with a side of broccoli for 45 calories and 6 grams of fat. It used to be really hard for me to skip the cheddar bay biscuits, but I can do that now with now problem. I just tell them not to bring them.
Salad with no croutons and Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing will fill you up without adding excess carbs and calories.

At Chili's my favorite meal is the Classic Sirloin with Broccoli and Mushrooms. I get it with no seasoned salt or any addons.

Stay in touch for more updates on dining out because you know I can't seem to stay home.

No comments: