ss_blog_claim=ded1032afe4804d8c786343d92d4da42 Low Carb Weigh Of Life: Lost 20 pounds so far

Friday, March 20, 2009

Lost 20 pounds so far

Since starting my current weight loss and exercise regimen I have lost 20 pounds. I have been working out on my new Tony Little Gazelle and eating little to no processed foods, plus avoiding white flour. So far, I haven't felt really deprived and I can feel the pounds melting off. I am in a weight loss group here in OC, and I think that has helped me more than anything.

If any of you are looking to lose weight and need a little support, I am going to be giving out tips that have worked for me. Starting April 1st, we will be starting a weekly weigh in where we will be giving away some nice prizes.

1 comment:

pi said...

hi,

are you still losing weight on this diet..i really want to lose 20 pounds in a month..im currently at 170 5'8..do you think its doable..i m just scared if i cut of out carbs completely i might put it all back on immediately once i start eating some carbs...thanks in advance for your advice